Microsoft Bids $2 Billion for Minecraft

And it's Wednesday. September 10 Wall Street is open for business in today's big number is two billion dollars that's how much Microsoft. Reportedly paying at least.
By the company behind -- craft a wildly popular video game that has sold fifty million copies since its introduction. In 2009. Joining me to explain why Lauren -- of Yahoo!
finance good morning Lauren for those of us older than seventeen X the popularity of -- craft my my son plays at. OK did you might actually be authentic to speak about the popularity and I can't -- -- this sounds about right to use so. And basically one of the reasons this is so popular is because an open ended possibilities to build things in a legal like world wears on meat and -- are also there to attack -- and get you.
I. Basically its one of these games eight people will watch videos on YouTube of people playing. Tickets haven't billion -- -- -- and a billion views.VIDEO