Michelle Rodriguez Reveals She Loves Working in the Male-Dominated World of Action Films

Michelle Rodriguez rarely stars in a flick that isn't chock full of fight scenes, driving tricks, and intense stunts. In a new "Ask MRod" video posted to her YouTube channel, the 36-year-old actress opens up about what it's like being a female working in the male-dominated world of action films. "It's interesting. Lots of testosterone. Lots of ego. But for the most part I've had a really wonderful experience," shared Rodriguez. "I'm such a tomboy, you know what I mean? I just love boys. They're great. Men are cool and they get to do crazy stuff. And I've had the wonderful pleasure of working around such talented people. Actors and stunt people." And while the actress enjoys being just one of the boys, she does have one wish: "Maybe I would like to see a lot more chicks who kick ass in my field because I know a lot of them. They're stunt women and I would love to see that stunt world come to life in the acting world. I would just love to work with more women who kick ass because they’re great and they’re amazing." Check out the video to find out what Rodriguez told Entertainment Weekly about female empowerment and tune in to "The Insider With Yahoo" on TV tonight for the latest in entertainment news. VIDEO