Lamborghini-inspired concept watch is what Iron Man would wear

Lamborghini-inspired concept watch is what Iron Man would wear

Taking inspiration from a Lamborghini Aventador, Marko Petrovic's "Avenger Vertical" tourbillon watch pays tribute to the Italian-made sports car's partially exposed rear-engine canopy. If only it wasn't just a concept.
I like to wear a watch that's simple and classy. I'd pay good money for a watch that I don't have to replace for the next 40 years. I'm not one to accessorize too much.

That's not to say I don't admire watch concept watches like the Avenger Vertical or real tourbillon watches like The Opera or the bulletproof Tread 1. Each timepiece is an engineering triumph to marvel at, but way out of my price and style league.
It's a good thing we can dream, and Petrovic's Avenger Vertical is right there on the top of the list of watches that billionaire superhero alter egos would wear.
Tuvie's description of the Avenger Vertical puts it best:

"The main feature of this watch is the imitation of an engine roll bar (same as in aventador) that in this case, it is located at the central loop glass, to display the hours. At the same time the case of this watch has been designed to represent something that is obviously Lamborghini, with strong edges and combination of black and orange (aranchia) colors."

A watch like the Avenger Vertical would almost certainly cost a fortune. Working folk like me might be able to save up and buy a Asus Lamborghini laptop, but even that would burn a hole in my pocket.
For the record, I'm well aware that Tony Spark (Iron Man) drives an Audi R8 Spyder in the movies and that the Avenger Vertical watch would match Bruce Wayne (Batman) more as he drives a Lamborghini in Christopher Nolan's trilogy. I just can't see Batman wearing a watch that's isn't entirely black. But that's open to debate, I guess :) PHOTOS
Marko Petrovic's Coroflot, via YankoDesign and Tuvie