How Louis CK Is Spending That Money


How is Louis CK spending the money he made selling DRM-free videos? Just like you'd imagine he would...giving his staff a bonus, giving money to charity and so on. I really like this guy. smile
So I'm breaking the million into four pieces.
  • The first 250k is going to pay back what the special cost to produce and the website to build.
  • The second 250k is going back to my staff and the people who work for me on the special and on my show. I'm giving them a big fat bonus.
  • The third 280k is going to a few different charities. They are listed below in case you'd like to donate to them also. Some of these i learned about through friends, some were reccomended through twitter.
  • That leaves me with 220k for myself. Some of that will pay my rent and will care for my childen. The rest I will do terrible, horrible things with and none of that is any of your business. In any case, to me, 220k is enough out of a million.