Skyrim Helm of Yngol Build ft. Malukah


I decided to record the entire process of one of my projects: the Helm of Yngol from Skyrim. A full write-up on the process of the helmet shown here will be posted to my webpage eventually: www.volpinprops.com


If you'd like to follow my work, check me out at the usual social internet places:
www.facebook.com/volpinprops
www.twitter.com/volpinprops

I had to cut a considerable amount out of this video. Lots of moldmaking, a lot of sculpting, and a ton of sanding. In the end, I think you can follow the general progression. Neither helmet is for sale, both were commissioned by private buyers and have been paid for already. 

90% of this video was recorded on a GoPro, with a couple of shots at the end on a Nikon D3100. The files were ENORMOUS and I really don't have a proper editing rig, so don't expect things like this to happen too often!

Music on this video provided by the very talented Malukah! 
Free MP3, chords, and lyrics are here:
http://www.malukah.com/free

Blog: malukah.com
Twitter: twitter.com/malukah
Facebook: facebook.com/malukah7