The Hobbit rules them all with these 5 new stunning mag covers

The Hobbit rules them all with these 5 new stunning mag covers

Empire Online has released five new amazing The Hobbit magazine covers in order to celebrate the upcoming and highly anticipated The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. And we've got a fantastic, stunning look at five important characters from the movie.

The five amazing new magazine covers feature a young, adventurous Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman), the ever-wise Gandalf the Grey (Sir Ian McKellen), the perfidious Gollum (Andy Serkis), the ethereal Queen of the Lothlorien Elves Galadriel (Cate Blanchett) and the fearless dwarf leader Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage).
Martin Freeman told Empire magazine:
'There's still a part of me that doesn't quite believe it's going to come out. Not many things you do in your life take on mythical proportions. Because of Tolkien, and because of Peter, it's the most anticipated film I'm sure I will ever do.'
On his part, actor Richard Armitage said:
'I'd read The Hobbit over and over as a kid. Then I got into the Lord Of The Rings as an adult, but sadly I was never in a position to even be considered for that trilogy.''There's nothing that could have stopped me from doing Thorin. If I never do another piece of work again after this, I think I'll be happy, genuinely happy. It feels like an arrival.'
What do you think of those amazing posters? And are you ready for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey to finally arrive in theaters on Dec. 14, 2013? PHOTOS
(via the Daily Mail)