Ashton Kutcher: Mila Is 'the Greatest Mom'

Newborns can do crazy things to a couple. Parents have long days, sleepless nights, and things can get a little… tense. Not so for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis though.

The twosome, who welcomed daughter Wyatt on Sept. 30, seem more in love than ever, as exhibited by Kutcher's gushing over his fiancée on Friday's Ellen DeGeneres Show. Get ready to hear things like "greatest," "incredible," and "best" from the smitten Two and a Half Men star.
Related: 5 Facts About Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's Wild West Baby Name, Wyatt
"The most amazing thing about having a baby is my partner, Mila," the 36-year-old actor raved. "She’s the greatest mom, I can’t even. I go to work every day and I come home and she’s like perfect. It just seems like everything went amazing. And I know that something probably didn’t go amazing, but she never tells. It’s unbelievable. She’s incredible."
As Kutcher previously shared, they pair has been without a nanny for baby Wyatt's first two-plus months. He said they decided to do that to be hands-on parents.
"Yes, it's just the two of us. It’s awesome. It’s unbelievable," he said. "We just want to know our kid. We want to be the people that know what to do when the baby’s crying to make the baby not cry anymore. … We want to be emotionally in touch with her. I think the only way to do that is by being the one who’s there."
Kutcher went on to call parenthood "infinitely rewarding," saying, "There’s a great quote by Carlos Slim and he said, "Most people think they need to make a better world for their children, but the reality is we need to make better children for our world.” I try to live by that. And I think I really look at this as the greatest opportunity of my life."


Kunis did her first post-baby TV interview on Wednesday and talked breastfeeding, getting her figure back, and being a stay-at-home mom for the time being while Ashton wraps his last season of Two and a Half Men. On Ellen, Kutcher also teased the series finale — and whether or not his real-life nemesis Charlie Sheen will make a cameo.
"I’m a little terrified," Kutcher said. "Here’s the thing: If you’re working on the Warner Bros. lot, if there are sirens, come save me."
When DeGeneres asked if that means Sheen comes back, Kutcher replied, "I didn’t say that. I’m not saying that. Did I say that? … [But] if you smell something, I wasn’t smoking it!" LINK