Opinions on VW Touraeg / Porsche Cayenne | Audi A6 & A8 = Unreliable (Post#9) - ryannel2003

I worked at Joe Pecheles VW in Greenville and let me tell you about the Touraeg... easily one of the most unreliable vehicles I've ever come across when it comes to being problematic. We had people constantly bringing theirs in and them telling me they were replacing computer modules or just having repairs done that were extravagantly priced! The only vehicles I saw on a daily basis that were more unreliable were the Audi's, namely the A6 and A8. That's why I didn't bother looking for a used A4 when buying by Bimmer... I saw what could happen on daily basis! Good luck though.

If you decide to get one anyways, check this one out:
http://www.riversidecjd.com/preowned...86LA91967.aspx

It's down the road from me and they have it sitting out front. As a matter of fact I saw a guy eyeing it the other day and he was driving a E90 328i lol. It looks great.