Samuel Jackson says Nick Fury will be in Captain America and Thor

Samuel Jackson says Nick Fury will be in Captain America and Thor

We've known for a while that Nick Fury would be popping up in Captain America, and hoped and assumed that he'd be appearing in Thor, too. But we weren't 100 percent sure until we heard Samuel L. Jackson say it himself.
Jackson appeared last night on Jimmy Fallon Live, where he dropped the news:

"In the next month or so, I have to do one day on Thor, and I got to do another day on Captain America, and in April we start The Avengers, the big deal with everybody. ... Thor and Captain America are pretty much done, but I haven't done my part in them yet. I'm just connective tissue for them to join The Avengers."
Jackson also mentioned that on Friday he'd be screen-testing with five actresses, one of whom will get to play "my sidekick who's with me all the time." No word yet on which Marvel Comics character some lucky actress will get to bring to life.
Check out more of Jackson's appearance below.

(via Moviefone)