Wrap-a-Nap turns your head into a pillow

Wrap-a-Nap

When it comes to nap time, I usually just go the Quaalude route, but some people don't have the same friendly doctor I have. So I would like the rest of you to meet the Wrap-a-Nap, or WAN for short. It's a combination blindfold/pillow/earmuffs that you wrap around your head to seal out the world around and have a soft place to rest your melon.

It's funny-looking but honestly a great idea from the "why didn't I think of this?" department. While I normally can find a decent place to nap, that's not always the case. I could see myself needing one of these for air travel, provided I found myself with a window seat and not sitting between an arguing couple from Russia like last flight.
The thing comes in fleece in a variety of colors with awesome names like Bear, The Executive, and Poseidon. Those would also be great names for mustaches. Mine's called Smokey.
And it's only $15 (plus $4 shipping in the U.S.). That puts the Wrap-a-Nap at a pretty decent price point for a half-gag gift. If anyone wants my shipping address, let me know.
The adjustable Velcro fastener means it'll fit even the largest heads, like mine.
(Credit: Wrap-a-Nap)


Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20030315-1.html#ixzz1ClrT75MI