I Need Your Old Computer Hardware!

The last time we built computers to donate to school children, a LOT of you guys wanted to donate to the cause but, at that time, companies like Corsair, Western Digital, ASUS, Thermaltake, NVIDIA, AMD, Kingston, MSI, and XFX had already helped us reach our goal (in record time).

So, this time around, I want to give everyone the opportunity to help by donating their old computer hardware. I know that a lot of upgrades took place over the holidays and that means there is going to be a lot of "old" PC parts lying around collecting dust. Since the parts you and I consider "old" are 100x better than what most people are using now, I figured this would be a great way to put those "old" parts to good use! We are gathering up all the stuff we have around here too but we can use your old hardware too!

We plan on putting together as many computers as possible with all the parts that are donated so that we can give them to those folks that are truly in need. So, with that in mind, I can use every working motherboard, processor, graphics card, memory, hard drive, power supply and optical drive you have. I have plenty of cases here, I just need more hardware to fill em' up!

Send me an e-mail HERE for information on where to send your unused computer hardware.