Teacher kills student's phone during lecture

I may be dating myself here, but when I was in high school, college, and prison, we didn't have cell phones. These days, most students do have them, which makes me wonder why incidents like the one captured in the video above, spotted on Break.com (which isn't always SFW), aren't recorded more often.
We don't know where this was filmed, or by who, or even for sure that it's not part of some public service announcement or Burger King commercial that's trying to go viral, but we like it nonetheless. For starters, the guy shouldn't be talking in class, but the way the teacher destroys his cell without even breaking her stride is quite respectable.
I fear this teacher, if she is in fact real, but I also respect her. Let her actions be a lesson to classes everywhere.